Position Open Until: August 31, 2021
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Benefits: Paid holiday, vacation, & sick time; health care stipend; retirement match
Hours: 20 hours/week, flexible
Supervisor: Jessica Barnhart, Assistant Director
Office Location: Eugene School District 4J Administration Building, 200 N. Monroe St. Eugene, OR
The mission of the Eugene Education Foundation is to promote educational excellence and opportunities for all students in Eugene School District 4J. Since 1993, the Eugene Education Foundation, a registered 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, has connected the community with programs and projects in every school in Eugene School District 4J to increase opportunities for equity, access, and engagement for all students. EEF uses the financial support from generous donors to fund initiatives and to award grants to schools and district level programs.
As the Foundation for 4J, EEF serves as the fundraising arm of the district by soliciting donations, hosting fundraising events (including an annual gala), and supporting schools and parent groups in their site-based fundraising efforts.
The Operations Administrator is responsible for assisting with the daily activities of the office. This position works in EEF’s office alongside the Executive Director and Assistant Director. Some work activities may be done remotely.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Strong expertise in executing administrative tasks
- Proficiency with technology and a desire to learn how to use new platforms
- The ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Enthusiasm about the workings of a growing nonprofit
- Adaptability to changes in workflow or plans
Operational Duties Include:
- Entering data into client relationship management (CRM) database
- Running reports from database on donations and donor prospects
- Documenting and depositing donations
- Processing and mailing donor receipts
- Checking office voicemail and answering phones when needed
- Maintaining organization’s hard copy and digital files
- Working with bookkeeper to produce monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
Development Duties Include:
- Supporting Assistant Director with building and maintaining of online donation pages for site-based fundraising
- Drafting of fundraising materials, in print and online
- Managing EEF’s website and social media presence
- Assisting in the planning of EEF’s fundraising events
- Assessing the success of our fundraising campaigns using longitudinal data
- Conducting database research and marketing projects for the Executive Director
If you are interested in joining our team, you may apply by
emailing your resume to Jessica Barnhart at email@example.com.