Eugene Education Foundation Office Manager Job Posting
Position Open Until: July 31, 2020
Hours: 20 hours/week, flexible
Supervisor: Jessica Barnhart, Assistant Director
Office Location: Eugene School District 4J Administration Building, 200 North Monroe St.
The mission of the Eugene Education Foundation is to promote educational excellence and opportunities for all students in Eugene School District 4J.
Since 1993, the Eugene Education Foundation, a registered 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, has connected the community with programs and projects in every school in Eugene School District 4J in order to increase opportunities for enrichment for all students. As the Foundation for 4J, EEF serves as the fundraising arm of the district by soliciting donations, hosting an annual gala, and supporting schools and parent groups in their site-based fundraising efforts.
The Office Manager is responsible for assisting with the daily activities of the office. This position works in EEF’s office alongside the Executive Director and Assistant Director.
Operations Duties Include:
- Entering data into a client relationship management (CRM) database, Salsa Engage
- Running reports from database on donations and donor prospects
- Remotely depositing checks via online banking
- Processing and mailing donor receipts
- Checking office voicemail and answering phones when needed
- Maintaining organization’s hard copy and digital files
- Working with bookkeeper to produce monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
Development Duties Include:
- Supporting Assistant Director with building and maintaining of donation pages for site-based fundraising
- Drafting of fundraising materials, in print and online
- Managing EEF’s website and social media presence
- Assisting in the planning of EEF’s annual events
- Assessing the success of our fundraising campaigns using longitudinal data
- Conducting database research and marketing projects for the Executive Director
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, and Facebook
- Experience working with CRM/databases, especially Salsa
- Experience working in professional nonprofit settings
- Experience creating fundraising materials for nonprofits
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and responsibilities
- Familiarity with Eugene and School District 4J
- Ability to work at a computer with frequent interruptions
Must have transportation and availability on some nights or weekends
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter,
and contact information for three references to
Jessica Barnhart at firstname.lastname@example.org.