EEF is proud to partner with schools and parent groups across the district to support their efforts to fundraise for specific needs for their schools, including staffing. EEF works with dozens of schools to make fundraising drives, jog-athons, and other events successful, and helps securely steward hundreds of thousands of dollars every year.
Our professionally-trained fundraising staff is here to support your school! Working with EEF minimizes financial risk for parent volunteers and gives you access to the support and benefits of a full-time 501(c)(3). Among the many services we can offer you are:
- Banking services: We can receive and deposit your checks and cash through our partnership with Pacific Continental Bank, and transfer the funds to your school account with 4J
- Provide you with a list of donors and contacts
- Editorial support for your fundraising letters
- Donation remittance envelopes
- Online donation pages just for your school or event
- Square credit-card services at your event
Please contact Dana Fleming, Fundraising Manager and Schools Liaison, to discuss how we can support your school.